Hello, I am Sarah.
I have an on again off again relationship with my blog. I always have and I am convinced I always will. Does anyone even have a blog anymore? Well, I do. For now.
Here is what this blog is about…
Writing and journaling are what I love and this blog is used as an outlet to encourage others in their walk with Christ. I cover a wide range of topics, but primarily write about my journey in growing as a woman of God along with sharing my perspective on various life circumstances. I use Scripture and quotes from my favorite authors to offer encouragement and application for living for Christ even through seemingly mundane parts of life.
The theme of this site is “to live is Christ.” It does not matter what material possessions you own, what you do for a living, how good your relationships are… to have Christ is to have everything. And this “love so amazing, so divine, demands my soul, my life, my all.” To be in Christ is to live for Christ.
MORE ABOUT ME
I was born and raised in Ohio but currently live in the big state of Texas. I became a Christian at a young age and was never the same. My passions include helping with worship ministry, growing in my walk with God through reading and studying his word, and evangelizing to those who do not know him.
In 2012 I married the love of my life, Jared. I love being his wife. We host a podcast together that “confronts culture with the biblical worldview.” You can check it out HERE. Although as of June 2018 we are taking a break from recording new episodes.
Sarah’s Fun Facts:
- I love to go out for breakfast, it is my favorite thing ever.
- I hope to one day own a house with a huge front porch lined with rocking chairs.
- I love going on hikes and walks.
- Christmas time is the greatest and I start listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.
- I play guitar and have since the 6th grade (although I only knew like six chords back then)
- I love the Cleveland Cavaliers and will still cheer for them even though LeBron left again.
- My friend told me that me and Jared own more Ohio clothes than what most people own for their own state.
- I like to go running though I am not in the shape I used to be in high school – still a work in progress!
- I like to be alone and am perfectly content not being around people other than Jared… But when I do find great friends I am all in with them!!!
- I really want to have children and pray continually that God blesses Jared and me with this gift.
- My favorite season is fall. But I don’t like Pumpkin Spice lattes.
- Me and Jared buy big lego sets and put them together… My favorite thing about doing this is sorting the pieces.
- I love Jesus more than anything in the whole world. To live is Christ, to die is gain.
I just left you with a ton of random facts about me, but if you want to know more (I didn’t tell you my favorite flavor of ice-cream!) just shoot me a message and we can connect there.
If you don’t want to miss a post, please subscribe to my newsletter and I will add you to the list of those who receive my posts through email.
Thanks for following,